TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- Details of how to enter are on our Facebook page and form part of the terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Entries must be submitted, via our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/marchmontphysioclinicedinburgh/ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org For details of the prize draw, the prize and how to enter, see email or our Facebook page.
- All entries must be received by the date stipulated in Draw correspondence. However we may by notice on our Facebook page or email extend this closing date and time if we reasonably think that circumstances require this.
- Only one entry per person shall be accepted.
- Late, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. We accept no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to our website or any third party website to participate in the prize draw, or if your entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with your email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- The winner will be decided by us in accordance with the criteria set out on our website or on our Facebook page (if any) and this decision shall be final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- The winner’s name may be published on our website or in other media after the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our reasonable control and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the prize draw and the entrant agrees that we shall have no liability as a result thereof.
- If you win the prize draw, you may be required to participate in publicity and you agree to this and to the publishing of your name on our website and in any other promotional materials.
- We will own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all entries to the prize draw and in consideration of us allowing you entry to the prize draw, you hereby irrevocably and with full title guarantee assign to us all such rights.
- Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Marchmont Clinic Ltd (trading as Marchmont Physiotherapy Clinic).
- By entering the prize draw, you hereby:
- completely and irrevocably release Facebook from any liability whatsoever related to this prize draw; and
- acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook]
 Copyright © 2021 The Marchmont Clinic Ltd