Our goal is to help you:
- towards a fitter and healthier lifestyle
- heal and live pain-free
- perform your daily activities with efficiency
- work effectively and with ease
- enjoy sports or leisure pursuits with ease
- achieve your goals feeling supported
- become an active participant in your recovery and future physical health
- make your home based exercises and strategies effective and purposeful
Patient Care and Clinic setting
- clinic overlooking the Pentland Hills in Edinburgh.
- clinic rooms fully enclosed for privacy, enabling complete confidentiality
- the best possible outcome for you ensured through ongoing review and monitoring of your progress
High Quality Services and Expertise from our highly experienced clinicians
- shared passion for helping our community stay active
- up-to-date with ongoing professional development
- registered with recognised professional regulators, insurers
- many years of clinical experience
Variety of effective approaches as part of our treatment programmes
- Manipulation and Mobilisations, Myofascial release, Be Activated techniques/Reflex Performance Reset,Visceral Mobilisations, Sports Massage, Tui-Na Chinese Medical Massage, Chinese Cupping;
- Strength, Endurance, Balance/Propriception, TMJ/Rocobardo programmes and more; whether you are a Strongman, Ironman, Triatholon competitor; amateur runner, gym goer or charity event participator;
Advice and Education
- Occupational Health
- Home and office ergonomics
- Leisure advice
Clinic-based and home loaned Equipment
- Ultrasound, Laser Frequency Light Therapy, Interferential, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electromyography (EMG);
- We are committed to providing high quality outpatient therapy services in beautiful environmentally friendly facilities.
- We recognise the mind-body relationship, see you as a whole person and look at the bigger picture.
- We partner with groups and events within the communities we serve.
- Our therapists' focus is helping you achieve your goals using cutting-edge treatments and rehabilitation techniques for all injuries and conditions.
- to see our clients succeed
- to always strive for excellence at providing whole person therapy
- to promote effective integrative evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation methods
- to be a trusted clinic that attracts, rewards, and retains loyal clients
- to keep excellent working relationships with our medical and health professional colleagues
- to proactively develop and maintain best business practices